One-hour webinar for beginner and intermediate-level fundraisers offered by the Performing Arts Alliance and presented by R. Scott Fortnum, ACFRE, on Dec. 5, 2012.
Gifts from Corporations and foundations can typically make up a significant portion of an organization’s revenues. This webinar looks specifically at securing annual gifts, major gifts, and sponsorship investment from Foundations & Corporations.
– Donor Pyramid
– Annual Gifts/Major Gifts/Sponsorship
– Relationship Building
– Online portals: GrantStream
“Thank you for all these webinars. They were very informative.”
“Well worth the money and many good ideas to put in place for our new fundraising campaign. Direction on what I’ve been doing wrong (wordy, scattershot asks) was very helpful.”
“The content was a little more generic than I had anticipated, but made for a good group environment given that there was such a diverse group attending.”
Other recommended links:
- Introduction to Corporate Fundraising, video by the Institute of Fundraising UK
- Corporate giving coming with more strings attached, Globe and Mail, Oct. 2011
- A Corporate Sponsorship Toolbox, by the Canadian Heritage Partnering Framework
- Industry Definitions, by the Partnership Group
- Donations or Sponsorship?, by Carters Professional Corporation
Previous webinar in this series: Major Giving