During this webinar participants are guided through a typical arts research project in order to better understand:
- The building blocks of an effective and efficient research process
- When and how to use surveys, focus groups, customer data analysis and secondary research sources to aid better decision-making
- Specifying and recruiting research participants
- Learn to avoid common pitfalls in questionnaire design, from using effective rating scales to collecting useful demographic information
- Privacy (PIPEDA, CASL) and ethical considerations in marketing research with Canadians.
Using real world scenarios, participants will better understand how they and their organizations can use audience research and data analysis in decision-making, from season planning to effective marketing campaigns, from pricing strategies to patron satisfaction.
This webinar was presented by Inga Petri in November 2014, as part of a webinar series for arts presenters hosted by Ontario Presents and Atlantic Presenters Association.