We all need to be aware of the compliance factors around the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), and how they affect small organizations like ours. We need to be concerned with compliance to laws governing website access, event access, communication issues, and more. This webinar presents the AODA in plain language and makes accessibility relevant to small budget organizations. The webinar covers the following topics:
- Why is Accessibility Important?
- Types of Disabilities
- The AODA What Does this Mean for Arts Organizations?
- Tips For Arts Organizations
This webinar was presented by Constance Exley, founder and CEO of Accessibility Ontario. on October 15, 2014. It was part of a series of webinars designed specifically for Small Budget Arts Organizations, presented by Orchestras Canada in cooperation with Choirs Ontario, Ontario Presents and Theatre Ontario.
- Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0
- Website Accessibility Tool (Demo Webinar)
- Ontario Building Code (Building Accessibility)