Fees are $100/year
BENEFITS OF AFFILIATION WITH ORCHESTRAS CANADA
Directory: Associate organizations are listed in our on-line, searchable directory.
You receive our monthly newsletter, OC News.
Advocacy, for and with Canadian orchestras, and with a particular emphasis on cross-cutting national issues, is a major focus for Orchestras Canada.
Each year, we:
• consult with our members and associates, and reach consensus on key issues and potential solutions;
• prepare and present briefs to Parliamentary committees, MPs and senior policy officials;
• meet regularly with MPs and others to make the case for Canadian orchestras;
• represent orchestras’ interests in consultation exercises that could affect arts, not-for-profit and charitable groups;
• take part in joint action with other groups with complementary interests, including the Performing Arts Alliance, the Canadian Arts Coalition and Imagine Canada.
Reduced fee for Job Board Postings – click here for more information.
OC Insurance Program: The Cowan Insurance Group Ltd offers special rates on Directors liability, property, special events and other coverage plans to OC members and associates.
OC members and associates now have access to The Arts & Entertainment Plan®, a health insurance solution consisting of: Extended Health Care (Vision Care, Hospital Rooms, Acupuncture, etc.), Dental Care, Prescription Drugs, Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance and Travel Emergency Medical.
* You may opt out of one or more of the benefits at any time. Should you require further information, please contact the Orchestras Canada office at 877.809.7288 or firstname.lastname@example.org.