Orchestras Canada welcomes volunteers interested in helping us help Canadian orchestras.
Whether you would like to work from Orchestras Canada’s office in downtown Toronto, or whether you’d rather work from home or school, we can tailor a volunteer role for you.
We are looking for people to
- research and post items for our on-line Resource Centre;
- write articles for Orchestra News;
- maintain and develop our Inventory of Orchestra Music Libraries;
- make our Facebook fan page the liveliest possible expression of all that Canadian orchestras do; OR
- help with the occasional big mailing.
If you’re interested, we’d be happy to talk with you. Please contact Executive Director Katherine Carleton, by email at
katherine [AT] oc [dot] ca or by phone at 416-366-8834 x 226.